How it Works
Before the Sale
- After the initial consultation and you determine that you would like us to run a sale, we will schedule a time for the sale that is convenient for you.
- We will need access to the property for several days before the date of the event for setup. Your items will be sorted and attractively displayed throughout the residence. Everything will be clearly marked with signage and stickers.
- Items will be priced fairly. Your extremely valuable items will be researched and priced accordingly.
- Photos will be taken, and detailed ads will be posted on-line.
The Sale Event
- Sales signs will be posted in high traffic areas in the neighborhood. Signs will direct clients to your home's location.
- Customers will be greeted and welcomed to your sale. Their comfort is strongly linked to your sales.
- Our workers will frequently arrange and re-arrange the items to show them off to their best effect. They will keep a diligent eye to ensure your items are protected and treated with respect.
- All sales are final. All payments are cash or credit card. Our cashier will keep accurate records, so that you know what all of your items sold for.
After the Sale
- The home and garage will be left orderly.
- Bags of items that are chipped, have missing pieces, etc. will be placed in a dumpster (if the family orders one) or can be left for the family to dispose of.
- You will receive the paperwork and the sale's profits within two weeks (10 business days) of the end of the sale.